Thread: Looking for some parts and came across this.........

Looking for some parts and came across this.........

Wow, they've really improved their website. They've been around for awhile but their old site was really hard to navigate and they didn't have a lot of stuff pictured online. Looks like they put a lot of work into the new site. Definitely one to check out when I have alittle more time. Thanks!

Glad they are not around here. I would be broke.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

That is an extremely nice site,and I don't think their prices are too high,though I am not really up on antique tool prices. just remember prices I've seen in flea markets.

Back in the 70's I could buy nice carving tools for $2.50 each! Now they are $40.00 or more!

Do new 2 Cherries carving tools really sell for $80.00 each(or close to it?) I'm glad I don't need any more!

Very nice site, but I have to admit, when I scrolled thru the listing of "Antique Belknap & Bluegrass tools", I laughed my hind quarters off at the prices. Growing up in Louisville, this stuff was practically given away.......of course, that was 30 years ago too.
    Maurice

Nice site but I would have to say that prices are a bit steep. I have a place right in Bar Harbor called the Tool Barn that is loaded with this sort of stuff. It's where I buy all my antique planes and prices are half what is posted on the above website. Either way, nice website.

I went there a few weeks ago lots of good user stuff. If you do not see it on her website give her a call she probaly has what you are looking for.

I've dealt with them in the past. Great folks, great service, outstanding shipping!

Greg