Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes Dust Collection Strikes Me Funny

He had a BIG German Shepherd Arson Dog that didn't like firemen too. LOL
    Jr.
    Hand tools are very modern- they are all cordless
    NORMAL is just a setting on the washing machine.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!
    By Hammer and Hand All Arts Do Stand

Yes back in the day Scotts were not used often...main reason was the FDNY always bought the cheapest heaviest stuff available to save $. They used to have 1 pack per rig and no one wanted to carry it. That was when all furniture was made of solid wood and real cotton and wool. Now everything is polyester and laminates...bad stuff to inhale. We all use our masks...Im a LT. for 7 yrs. my guys always wear em that I make sure of.

I was made training officer the first year I got on, prior military training, our people had to go into a dark room, no lights, no windows and a Scott in one of those black plastic suitcases was on the floor somewhere, they were required to find and put on the Scott and come out fully protected with absoulutely no skin showing in a minute or less.
    Jr.
    Hand tools are very modern- they are all cordless
    NORMAL is just a setting on the washing machine.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!
    By Hammer and Hand All Arts Do Stand

Do they have an agressive interior attack in Nebraska? Our trainning is not that different..But for most departments it's not necessary due to their Dept. policy's ie...exterior attack and knock down. I have a large amount of High Rise in my area..knowing how to completly bundle up is crutial. Wind driven fires in those buildings is fierce...2000 deg. and better some times.

Ok, we can add diesel exhaust to the list. I just spent about 2 1/2 hours on my tractor trying to get rid of some of this snow. Breathing that in has me light headed. Or is that just from being out in 22 degrees pushing the 20+ inches we've gotten since midnight last night. And it doesn't look like there is any stopping it until about 1 am tonight...

Uuuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of it already. It's enough now. Someone out there, STOP DOING THE SNOW DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I drink, therefore I am.