Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My CNC Embroidery Machine

Thanks Jim for reading and posting in this thread I really feel good when the people here post comments and critique

As the Quilting foot is not available for my machine so i modified one of other machine foot to fulfill my needs... I removed the plastic foot and installed the Aluminum One.. What about the craftmanship
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Khalid Khattak; 04-18-2010 at 1:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid Khattak View Post
    Thanks Jim for reading and posting in this thread I really feel good when the people here post comments and critique

As the Quilting foot is not available for my machine so i modified one of other machine foot to fulfill my needs... I removed the plastic foot and installed the Aluminum One.. What about the craftmanship
    The craftsmanship looks solid and functional. By my standards that makes it perfect.
    I should comment on more posts, yours included. Alas, I sometimes do not feel that I can properly articulate how I feel on many posts, This prevents me from posting many reply's on many fine projects.
    Keep up the fine work.
    Jim J
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Camaster Cobra 408 working table size 48 x 98
    Wincnc,AspireII,PhotoVcarve,Cut3D
    HX6090SE 60Wworking table 23”X36”
    LaserCut 5.3
    Coreldraw X3, photograV 3.0, Photozoom3

Sawmill Creek is financed in part through member contributions.
    Many members just like you have found extraordinary value in becoming a financial supporter of SMC.