Thread: Steve and Jackie take a bow

Steve and Jackie take a bow

As the title says, you guys are great. Lost my login info due to a computer cleaning of junk. Multi attempts to log in, I complained to Steve Schlumpf. The problem was fixed THAT DAY, not when 'they got around to it'.I grenuflect to you. Dont know zactly what that means, but sounds great. Thanky, thanky. Max in Ft. Worth Tx.

I am relatively new member to this site but have nothing but praise for the guys that run and administer this site. You always hear negative comments quick and loud but not the good comments when you are doing a good job. SMC has been very helpful and this site is much appreciated.

Thank you and keep up the good work to all the SMC staff, my hat is off to you.
    Who knew your could have so much fun with such a small chunk of wood

Might consider becoming a contributor and help support the best (?) turning forum (this one). Last time I checked it was only a paltry $6 minimum. Good value for all we get here.
    Richard in Wimberley

I agree Richard. This site is second to none. For what is asked to contribute I can't tell you how much I have gained over my past 4 yrs.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Max - glad to see you back online!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Steve and Bernie

Richard and Bernie,
    Please check under my name, I am and have been for a few years a contributor.

Max,

We're trying to recruit Roger.
    Richard in Wimberley

Bow or Curtsy

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey M. Taylor View Post
    As the title says, you guys are great. Lost my login info due to a computer cleaning of junk. Multi attempts to log in, I complained to Steve Schlumpf. The problem was fixed THAT DAY, not when 'they got around to it'.I grenuflect to you. Dont know zactly what that means, but sounds great. Thanky, thanky. Max in Ft. Worth Tx.
    You used the right work to to pay homage to these two guys: "Genuflect" (spelled without the "r") means to "bow or curtsy -- to be respectful to". They deserve the highest prase for the effort they put in to making this site what it is.

Steve and Jackie

Bill, thanks for the correction, my wife says I have fat fingers when I type. Yes,Ed Mc Mahon did that a lot, with both index fingers pointed at each other and kinda rolled them. A beautiful gesture.Max

Agree with all of you. Give praise where praise is due and give a little to become a contributor and keep this great resource up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Madison View Post
    Max,

We're trying to recruit Roger.
    Was not aware of the advantages of being a contributor, part of being a new guy I guess. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bullock View Post
    Was not aware of the advantages of being a contributor, part of being a new guy I guess. I will check it out.
    Richard, check it out, I am now a contributor, thanks for the push. I bet there are more guys in here that do not know the advantages of being a contributor. So if you're one of those guys click on the donate button at the top and check it out.

Roger - THANKS for becoming a Contributor! We all appreciate your support! Welcome to the team!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!