Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New table saw all set up and ready to eat wood

Well the necktie is there from a "formal" night on our honeymoon cruise. I walked around in shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops 95% of that trip. One night to make my wife proud seemed fair enough

The mounting brackets are basically 4 flat pieces of iron that bolt down to hold a router in place. It looks like a fixed base would hold well and if you wanted to drill a hold to use above table adjustments it should work. I've got a dedicated Freud router in another table right now so I haven't got to test this out yet.

The mobile base seems to hold up well, I haven't moved it around alot but so far so good with it. This this is pretty heavy duty steel I have a hard time seeing it not support the saw. They are not huge wheels, so if you had a very uneven surface it might be troublesome. However on my garage floor it works well.

Great saw. Great accessories. Great gift!!

Congrats!

Grizzly is NOT stingy with their cosmoline, are they

Sounds like you married into a good family.

Congrats!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Let me congratulate you on your choice.
    But I guess I'm a little bias since I also received a Grizzly 1023 for Christmas.

John
    “People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees results.”
    (Albert Einstein)

You're gunna love it

I've got the exact same saw - router extension and all. Absolutely has lived up to my expectations.

Congratulations and enjoy.