Thread: Corel Help

Corel Help

Don't know quite how to do this, but I need to produce mutiple pieces (200-1,000) of the same image and change wording or names on each piece. Have been using Corel X3 the last 2 years for engraving, but have not mastered layers, pages, scripts, or macros??? I know this is do-able just haven't figured it out. Any help out there?
    Debbie Coller
    Laser Pro , Spirit
    Corel, Photoshop Elements, Signlab

Corel help

Here are a couple of tutorial links that I found very helpful. What you are looking for is print merge.
    http://www.coreldrawtips.com/printmerge/
    and this site, http://www.engravingconcepts.com/flash_coreldraw.htm try both print merge examples. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0

Debby you could probably use print merge. Roy Brewer has a good tutorial on his web site. My self if I just have the name to change I do a lay out of how ever many i want to do then lock in the elements that do not change. Erom there I manually change the names. I will also do a vector around each name plate or what ever I am doing on a piece of plywood. Run your vector outline first. Then you can drop each plate in the exact spot each time. I find that way the simplest way for me. Also I will use the step and repeat to lay out the page.
    Where are you at in Springfield? What is your company? If I lost you on that you are welcome to call me and I will verbally go over it with you. Just look up Lasercrafts in the phone book.
    Vytek 4' x 8', 35 watt. Epilog Legend 100 watt, Graphtec plotter. Corel x-4, Autocad 2008, Flexi sign, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Impact X-3 and half a dozen more.

If you're doing a plaque you can create as many pages as you need and just copy and paste the names as you get them.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7