Thread: new avatars?

new avatars?

well it must be the season to have new avatars, cris got a new one looks great, jim becker allowed us to see the frt veiw another postive thing but i just noticed steve clardy has changed again to another new one, his old one say a month or so ago was ok but then he got a great one showing us the real steve now i see he got another one with his tein along side and not as clear to see him. my vote would be for the one where he is looking wright at us what is the rest of the smc'r opionins on the sudden increase in new avatars and just for advance notice mine is stayin as it is for the next year. i dont need a haircut or shave that often or perm to make me dispicable i was born that way change it just have to live with my ugly mug.
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

I will first admit to being too busy to post a picture yet. I realize this is an inexcusable omission on my part and perhaps I will correct the issue soon.

That being said, Have you considered a wax job Larry? I bet you could use a whole can 'o that turtle wax. Think of the weather proofing this would provide. That nasty problem of losing a hot dog, or cracker in the 'ole beard would be a thing of the past. You could smarten yourself up quite well with a well waxed handlebar, and you would'nt need to wear a bib to the table!

Larry, I could clean up and make your avatar a bit clearer but still keep what you have if you like. How do you like my nose?
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

I was just looking for a suitable avatar the other day. I think I may need to take a self portrait, as my search showed that I'm usually either the photographer, or not the subject .

Jay
    Jay St. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla
    Larry, I could clean up and make your avatar a bit clearer but still keep what you have if you like. How do you like my nose?
    well cris i appreciate your offer but i dont thinkit warrnats the effort, you would be an old man before you ever got me to look great i just aint one of those pretty ones. they are all over on your side of the country or on some beach somewhere i actually think your nose loks good and shows us all your innerself, funny and and instagator and best of all you can take it as well as dish it.

I would like to go on record that my recent avatar change was brought about as a direct result of duress applied to me by Mr Padilla.

to bad your so intimindated by that red nose:)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Barley
    I would like to go on record that my recent avatar change was brought about as a direct result of duress applied to me by Mr Padilla.
    so intimindated by that red nose perhaps we can muster up some reinforcements to conguer that west coast villian

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau
    well it must be the season to have new avatars, cris got a new one looks great, jim becker allowed us to see the frt veiw another postive thing but i just noticed steve clardy has changed again to another new one, his old one say a month or so ago was ok but then he got a great one showing us the real steve now i see he got another one with his tein along side and not as clear to see him. my vote would be for the one where he is looking wright at us what is the rest of the smc'r opionins on the sudden increase in new avatars and just for advance notice mine is stayin as it is for the next year. i dont need a haircut or shave that often or perm to make me dispicable i was born that way change it just have to live with my ugly mug.
    ROFLOL
    Larry I just have to show off my FAMILY members at times.

Maybe my next one will be My twin and I sitting on top of a Ford.

Chris's Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Downes
    I will first admit to being too busy to post a picture yet. I realize this is an inexcusable omission on my part and perhaps I will correct the issue soon.

That being said, Have you considered a wax job Larry? I bet you could use a whole can 'o that turtle wax. Think of the weather proofing this would provide. That nasty problem of losing a hot dog, or cracker in the 'ole beard would be a thing of the past. You could smarten yourself up quite well with a well waxed handlebar, and you would'nt need to wear a bib to the table!
    Hey Paul. Those LOST HOTDOGS sure make a great between meal snack.

Larry, I will also confess that I will have to delay the avatar thing until I cease looking like a ruffian/scaliwag/homeless bum. I decided after 4-5 years to again park the razor blade for the durration of hunting season or winter which ever ends last. Also I got to wondering if it might match the dirty snow look of my top knot.

In any case I conceed I have no chance of catching up to your chin nest. But it does keep the face warm!

I have kept a natural face obfuscation device active in the past and scared the heck out of my little kids when said device was finaly removed.

face obsuring device:)

wel paul that was differnt term, and it is definatly useful fo rthose things previously mentioned. i am a avid archer and you need to look as close to an old tree as you can and the face needs help not many white birch in my part of the country mostly oaks and pines. and when the snow flies it works almost as good as fiberglass for insulation and it doesnt itch. as for the hotdogs i do wish they had a sensor that you could install to keep track of the lost food. always need to get to mirror or ask someone to check to see if i missed anything but fo rth most part i am pretty good at catching the leftovers. so dont be shy let the world see your image ,get out of the closet ,stand up and be counted as one of those who wore a furry face and were proud the abraham lincolns and others in our great nation the steve clardy's the greg heppards and the buaghterners from wisconsin. be a patriot and stand tall

i see the culprit has started again

i see that cris is campaigning for more new avatars, i see that he has 5 new one recruited and also that bruce page gt alot older latly, his horns have fell off and his hair got real gray. boy i hope its not catching. i cant afford to loose anymore hair and the horns well i never had any of those