One Nation-- "Under GOD"

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/...vingplane1.gif

Excellent!!
    Jerry

Keith
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't mean to rub it in but....Great!
    Jerry

Keith, you done got the pics comin' out!! I love it! The Choke couldn't have happened to a nicer team and The Choke-ees couldn't have been nicer....
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Anyone get the "A-Fraud" email today.....it was pretty funny. I don't have it here or i would link a picture...4 more games before we can all get some sleep...I'm predicting a Red Sox SWEEP~!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla
    Keith, you done got the pics comin' out!! I love it! The Choke couldn't have happened to a nicer team and The Choke-ees couldn't have been nicer....

While I'm not a lifelong fan of the Red Sox (the Tigers are my team ), it has been a complete blast rooting AGAINST the Yankees this year!!

Here's another funny one I found last night...
    Last edited by Keith Starosta; 10-22-2004 at 7:44 AM.

A friend of mine last night said he had two favorite baseball teams - the Rangers and anybody playing the Yankees.

Um, sorry big guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Morton
    Anyone get the "A-Fraud" email today.....it was pretty funny. I don't have it here or i would link a picture...4 more games before we can all get some sleep...I'm predicting a Red Sox SWEEP~!!!!!!!!!!
    There is an extremely well balanced team in the midwest that the Sox need to deal with. It will go 7 games and may the best team win.

Sorry I don't know how to get this to show:

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/ima...2/rVPjULgx.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Starosta
    While I'm not a lifelong fan of the Red Sox (the Tigers are my team ), it has been a complete blast rooting AGAINST the Yankees this year!!

Here's another funny one I found last night...
    KEITH you are the man. 2 great pics, jokes of the $ laden Yankees and their beloved superstar. Wonder if George is upset...Keep em coming...
    Jerry

There is an extremely well balanced team in the midwest that the Sox need to deal with. It will go 7 games and may the best team win.
    I don't know anything about the Cards, other than they won 105 games. I may have been a little "pumped" when I predicted sweep. I will recant that statement now that i have calmed down a bit and started looking at the series realistically. Red Sox have one MAJOR weakness....they have not done well at all against teams whenever they face a pitcher for the first time. That, and the fact that they lose Veritek's bat for game one and five, and Kevin Millar's bat for game 3-5, plus Shilling is not a lock, nor is Martinez as sharp as i would like him to be.

So maybe it WILL go 5 games it all depends on how good a pitching staff the Cards have.

(seriously...seven games is VERY likely)
    Last edited by Tim Morton; 10-22-2004 at 8:43 PM.

No easy Road

The other strength of the Cardinals is very strong HITTING/offense from top to bottom. They easily handled the Cubs and that total NL division and ran away with it.. I love the BoSox but I think it will be a challenging series. I also agree Pedro is not where he should be and Schilling altho a hero is realistically, doubtful. So I am nervous just as I was up to the last strike w 2 men on in the last inning of game 6. It should be exciting but no pushover for either team. A few ? marks remain now for the Redsox. We'll know better tommorrow...Understand Wakefield opens.
    Jerry

I was nervous in the bottom of the 9th game seventh, up by 7 runs and 2 outs....but that is the nature of the beast in Red Sox nation. I hope we win it for Bill Buckner who might just be able to get some of his life back.I wasn't a Sox fan in 86 so i may have just spoke out of turn. I believe its Wake, Shill. Pedro, Lowe, with arroyo being the long reliever in the pen. And in the middle of all this we have the Pats Jets fame...I would imagine the jets would want to avenge the Yankees loss...Go PATS!!! Luckily i have no projexts to work on this week and am only cleaning my shop. Last sunday i spent 4 hours down there cleaning because the Pats game wan't on TV...this weekend I may not get down much, as i also have to close the pool.
    Last edited by Tim Morton; 10-23-2004 at 7:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Olexa
    KEITH you are the man. 2 great pics, jokes of the $ laden Yankees and their beloved superstar. Wonder if George is upset...Keep em coming...
    LOL!!

Major League Baseball just released this new photo of the infamous "Pay"-Rod play that shows a different angle of the play. It explains a lot....

Keith

Thanks for posting Kieth,

I heard that photo was out there, but could not find it. My Mother and I have been making Girlie-girl comments about ARod though the series... she enjoyed the photo as well!

A few games back I made a "Ahh poor poor Jeter" comment, my 2 yrs old daughter picked it up and has been repeating it for days... just love to hear it.

-Jim