Thread: Faith Word Art !

Faith Word Art !

I got this pattern from a gentleman called Joscrolls on the Scrollsaw Village web site and thought I would get a jump on Christmas presents for 2010 . But it would make a good present for year round , the wife is planing on helping me out by painting it and I'll put a coat of high gloss clear coat on it . I'm planing on making a lot more of these for there fun making and easy to finish.The child on top of the letter h is cool that's praying . Any comments welcome ....Marshall....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Usually busier than a cat in a sand box

I really like that! I went to the scroll saw site and couldn't find that particular download. Which area is it in? Thanks

Nice Marshall! My wife really likes the word "Believe", and we have a large one that is used as a part of Christmas.

Very nice Marshall.. I see you do quite a bit of items of this nature. You might build a few proto-types and drop by some Christian Book Stores as this type thing would sell like "hot-cakes" if I am not mistaken. My MIL and her church group friends eat this kind of stuff up.
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler