Thread: Who Dey!!!!

Who Dey!!!!

Gotta love them Bengals!!!!......(closet Bengals fan here).....

...now on to the playoffs!!!.....

Eeeeeeasy there, Donnie.......take a big 'ol step back from the keyboard.....

The Donkeys...I mean Broncos aren't as good as some would think! Long way to the playoffs.

Sincerely,

Lifelong Lions Fan

Hey there Keith....it seems you need to back away from the keyboard too!!.......

..what was that you said about some teams not being as good as people say......

Okay, okay, lifelong Broncos' fan here! Only a true, went through 3 horrible SB losses' fan can call 'em the Donkeys!!

Let's see:

Jake still tries to force passes--c'mon, how long has he been a pro now? Rod Smith may be his go-to-guy but not when he is double-teamed fer christsakes! Lelie dropped a key 3rd down pass. Something happend to the Defense in the second half...dunno what. Bailey was burned a couple times and his INT didn't quite make up for it. Nice, timely fumble Droughns. Elam pushed a FG pretty wide.

Suffice it to say that if the Bengals weren't the Bengals, the Bronocs would have really gotten blown out...as it was, they just got their butts handed to them. I don't know who the Bronocs were looking over to (Falcons?), but they sure looked like a pre-season team....

Still, this may humble them and keep them on their toes for a few more games until some nobody cans them again. It wasn't a divisional loss so that isn't too bad.

Any given Monday...any given Monday. I say the Pats first loss will be against Buffalo in week 10.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla
    Okay, okay, lifelong Broncos' fan here! Only a true, went through 3 horrible SB losses' fan can call 'em the Donkeys!!

Let's see:

Jake still tries to force passes--c'mon, how long has he been a pro now? Rod Smith may be his go-to-guy but not when he is double-teamed fer christsakes! Lelie dropped a key 3rd down pass. Something happend to the Defense in the second half...dunno what. Bailey was burned a couple times and his INT didn't quite make up for it. Nice, timely fumble Droughns. Elam pushed a FG pretty wide.

Suffice it to say that if the Bengals weren't the Bengals, the Bronocs would have really gotten blown out...as it was, they just got their butts handed to them. I don't know who the Bronocs were looking over to (Falcons?), but they sure looked like a pre-season team....

Still, this may humble them and keep them on their toes for a few more games until some nobody cans them again. It wasn't a divisional loss so that isn't too bad.

Any given Monday...any given Monday. I say the Pats first loss will be against Buffalo in week 10.
    Just remember that the Bengals had tree red zone chances and blew it...so they could have really made them look bad.

As far as the Broncos defense being out of rythem....we like to call that man handling.....

If the Bengals are going to the playoffs, so are my 49ers!!!!

They did look good, one game won't turn a season around and the Broncos did not play like a 5-1 team. Lets see in a few weeks who's playoff bound and who's picking a team based on their fantasy team players.

49ers faithful through the glory days and the now through the York "Cheapo" days!!

Jon

Another life long Broncos fan here. It’s been my observation that whenever Mike S and players should kick butt, they are at their most vulnerable.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Bruce, your stock w/me just doubled!! It was great to see Elway inducted...my mom sent me several pages of The Denver Post w/Mr. Smiley looming as large as he ever had!

Chris,

The PAT's First Loss will occur this weekend in Pittsburgh!

The Bronco's are lucky to be in the western division where they can really look better than they are. Don't get me wrong, the Bronco's are the best team in the west and are a good football team, they just have an easier schedule. (With the talent in the western division it shouldn't be so, it just is)

Cincy is in one of the toughest divisions and that is why they don't get too much respect - they are a good team.

Steeler's Fan and Proud of it! GO STEELERS!

Kurt,

You are correct. The AFC West isn't what it used to be. At one time, the games between KC/Denver/Oakland were always close and won in the last few minutes. Even San Diego would have a good year or two and Seattle could be a pain. This isn't true as of late and Denver's schedule is quite soft this year, no doubt.

There was an article on ESPN.com about how lopsided the NFL is this year...more so than any other time in the NFL. There hasn't been two 5-0 teams in a division in a long, long time.

I was born overseas and didn't move to the US until I was 11 and Denver is where the Navy placed my father and thus us. Up and until that point, I was a Steeler fan due to my mother being from that area and they are still #2 on my list behind the Broncos. I wish Ben and the Steelers the best of luck beating the Pats Sunday!! I hope you end that darn streak...it is annoying hearing about it all the time.