Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Harp Guitar

Very interesting project, and very educational thread/topic!! Thanks, Mike. I had no idea what a harp guitar was - but, now I do! Plus, I have also been able to enjoy David's links! Good start to a day!

Extremely unusual and very unique to me.. Never knew such a beast existed...
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

Thank you all. I have been sitting here looking at sheet music (which is wrong btw) and watching Hedges' videos trying to work it out (Because it's There). What amazes me is the very unorthodox approach to tuning these things. It just seems to depend on what you are trying to do. BTW, Michael Hedges' harp guitar is an 11 string, mine is a 12 string.

Hey, I know this. We all see something at one time or another (made out of wood) and tell ourselves, we can do that. The lesson I have learned in woodworking is to build something that you love. I have loved this thing since I first laid eyes on it. Getting ready to make more!

Most importantly to me is that some of you never knew this thing existed. For my own small part, I feel great in letting you know it does!!

Mike