Thread: Good reason?

Good reason?

Please remove
    Last edited by greg sprouls; 03-11-2010 at 11:04 AM.

This is one of the dumber premises for a thread I have seen lately. Why don't you take you Tea Party garbage to the off topic forum where it belongs.
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 03-11-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Easy now.... This thread should disappear VERY quickly with posts like that.
    Last edited by John Pratt; 03-11-2010 at 10:04 AM.

This ought to be a lively thread.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

man there are some really grouchy folks on this board sometimes.... don't think greg was trying to make any kind of political point just trying to be amusing - which apparently failed in at least one instance

greg - tool acquisition needs no excuse, rationale or justification - you have the $$$ and want it - get it - is this a great country or what??

Richard, Richard...... I think he's fishing (joking) for a reason to buy tools, not making a political statement.

Either way, I don't hurt to be nice.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

If this isn't a political topic I don't know what is. Try bringing up religion and see how grouchy I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Christensen View Post
    man there are some really grouchy folks on this board sometimes.... don't think greg was trying to make any kind of political point just trying to be amusing - which apparently failed in at least one instance

greg - tool acquisition needs no excuse, rationale or justification - you have the $$$ and want it - get it - is this a great country or what??
    +1 for what Erik said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Folks...you are right. This thread is being carefully watched.

I think by the rolling eyes....the OP was joking....and probably looking for an excuse to buy new tools.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I too, agree with Eric.......so, just take another sip of coffee and smell the sawdust. Like someone's signature says "If you're not making dust, you're collecting it".

Buy the tools.....It's a good excuse.
    "Good judgment comes from experience....unfortunately, most experience comes from BAD judgment" Will Rogers

My shop is in one corner of the basement.

Being that I live in Northern Colorado -- notorious for expansive soil, and subsidence problems -- I've been thinking that I should expand the shop to more _evenly_ cover the slab.

I was going to buy more tools ... just to better weight the foundation of my house.

So ... yeah ... your justification works, too

Greg PM,d and said he didn't mean anything political so I take him at his word. I guess I over reacted and am just very sensitive to people trying to interject their personal beliefs where it isn't appropriate