Thread: Your favorite woodworking instructional video

Your favorite woodworking instructional video

I def like the second post of the sharpening method of the card scraper. This is the method that I've just recently become accustomed to and really enjoy the results. Wish I had seen this video much sooner as I struggled for a long time trying to get the right edge.

And the mill file only method seems like it would be an awful rough edge on the scraper. You'd have to sand the hell out of the peice after the scraper chewed it up. This is just by observation but the edge must be jagged. To each his own.

This could become an interesting thread.

Not sure if it is intended to be just an Internet video thread but my favortite WW video so far is Chris Schwarz's Course, Medium, and Fine. It has become a great way of looking at WWing for me.

Philip Lowe's series on the cabriole leg is my present favorite, on the FWW site. I didn't paste a link as I think you need to be a member, and it is a commercial site, so that might be against TOS? Anyway, its a nice series if you can watch it.

I enjoyed both of the sharpening videos. There is some good stuff out there!