Thread: ? for folks w/ router table built into table saw

? for folks w/ router table built into table saw

So I have a separate router table...actually the high end jessem system w/ all the bells and whistles...

I have the ability to upgrade my table saw to something that happens to include the router table wing. My question is do you folks have a separate fence to use when doing router work, what about the slides/pushes like what jessem has? Just out of luck or what kind of setups do you all have with these types of table saws?

Thanks!

Travis, I use the Woodhaven fence that I mount to my table saw fence with a couple of Quick-Grip clamps.
    http://woodhaven.com/Woodhaven-202T-...B002LU1AVK.htm

The pic is an old one but you can see how it sets up - takes about 30 seconds.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thanks Bruce. I really like the Jessem setup...obviously it's useful in many aspects... considering the amount of work (or lack there of) that I really do as a hobby guy I'm thinking I might find some cooler tools or uses for the $$ associated w/ the Jessem.

One thing I REALLY LOVE about the jessem setup is the built in push stick that keeps things square to the fence, makes things easy for sure.

? for folks w/ router table built into table saw

I used a fence attached to my besimeyer for years, recently upgraded to the one below. So far, I like it.

There are pros and cons to having the router fence attached and to having a separate router fence. I've had both, and currently have the HTC router fence attached to my Jet Exacta II fence.

Here's my former setup with a separate fence:
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

I have a separate fence for the router but it removes easily with two threaded knobs: