Thread: Whatchamacalit?

Whatchamacalit?

I don't know what it is called so I can't search for it. I've made some bed boxes (6" tall) with 4/4 oak and I'm looking for those plastic thingys to put on each top corner as a safety measure. What are they called and where can I find them? TIA.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Blog Entries
    Maybe Baby safety corners or safe corner cushions. corner.jpg
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Start here to get some ideas, find something you like and follow the link associated with the pictures.
    Once you figure what they are called or item number from the links use the description to price shop.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...re&FORM=RESTAB

Most of them are outside corners (table corners) and I need inside corners but you gave me a place to start anyway. Thanks.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Dennis, post a pic when you find it. I'm having a hard time visualizing what an inside corner whatchamacalit looks like.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney