Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic bottom bags for Delta 50-760

If you need bags go to http://www.uline.com/Grp_4/Plastic-Bags-Gusseted

Uline is a major manufacturer and distributor of packaging material, and one of the things they make are clear, thick plastic bags with a flat bottom (gusseted). This is EXACTLY what you need.

FYI - Wynn Environmental buys their bags from ULine. I emailed Dick Wynn needing some new bags for a DC I had built, and the bags they had didn't fit my new setup. He then informed me that ULine was their supplier for the bags.

The exact product I bought last time for my Jet-1100M are the http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/...eted-Poly-Bags. These fit the diameter of my DC with enough slop to spare so it goes on with no trouble, but clamp down well and hang in position. It was $58, but I got a ton of bags (100) - enough to last me for a long time.

Bonus note - ULine has seven (I think) major distro centers around the country, check to see if one is in your hometown. I live in Eagan, MN and amazingly enough there is a distro center in .... Eagan, MN. Called them, ordered the product, walked in 30 min later and picked it up.
    - Kirk Simmons
    - Eagan, MN

Kirk - then ya paid a bit more.... where's T-Paw's 7.275% for his tax to pay for the Twinkies Park? You need to tack it on dude to be honest

Thanks for the heads up --- need to make a call and have my son grab some. He hates for whatever reason the black ones. Think he blamed the bag for bursting once. In fact he sent a piece of metal thru it - no one has bags that can withstand that. But he now needs clear to sleep at night

True true I had to pony up some cash to pay for Joe Mauer's new baseball contract ( our taxes fund the stadium, which funds the privately-owned baseball team, which pays $180 million for a single employee) but at least i had the bags in my hand 30 minutes after deciding I needed some new ones.

My bags are 3 mil, seems to work fine. You can get 6 mil tho, really sturdy.
    - Kirk Simmons
    - Eagan, MN