Thread: Manual and Parts Need

Manual and Parts Need

I have been shopping on Ebay and Craigslist again. So now I need to find a manual for the Porter Cable 552 (Type 1) Production Pocket Cutter. Can anyone provide me a copy or a location I can download one?

I also bought 4 Gross-Stabil parallel jaw clamps. I need 4 replacement clamp pads for them. Anyone have a source for these pads?

Thanks if anyone can assist.
    Wood'N'Scout

You can get the manual online from Porter-Cable-http://www.dewaltservicenet.com Their website is a real pain to use, but the manual is on there.
    You might try contacting Gross Stabil about the clamp pads.I know that Jorgensen has parts for their clamps, so they should too.
    Hope this helps.
    Rick
    Last edited by Rick Whitehead; 03-29-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: add link

Rick, thanks for the link. I got a electronic copy of the manual downloaded.

I have not been as successful with the replacement pads. Can't seem to find anyone that shows them in stock. Amazon does list them but as discontinued. So I sent an email to Bessey, now the owner of Gross Stabil clamps, to see if they know of any.
    Wood'N'Scout

I got a reply from Bessey. They don't have any pads or know where they can be purchased.

Anyone have any idea where I can find Gross Stabil clamp pads?
    Wood'N'Scout