Thread: A Shout Out For Wynn Environmental

A Shout Out For Wynn Environmental

I had a lot of questions concerning boxing in a DC, filters, CFM, and return air. I called Wynn Environmental, where Mr. Wynn himself got on the line and very politely and professionally answered all my questions. I have no connections to this company, but highly recommend them.

Ray

I ordered their filter cartridge for my HF DC, and he took the time to go over each type and we figured out which would be the best for me.

I highly recommend them as well and will buy from them in the future.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

same story here. Super nice guy.

Me too!

Me too, I had a very good experience with Wynn Enviromental. I purchased 2 filters for my 3 hp grizzly DC and the plastic bags for them. They shipped them promply and even returned my call. ( I was shocked that companys still do that) Filters work great and are a quality product. I highly recommend them too.

I live about 10 miles from Wynn Environmental. Stopped in one day to pick up some DC flex hose and Mr. Wynn was in the office. He talked to me for 15 mins, asking about my shop and the type of work I do. Then he went back into the warehouse and got the flex house himself even though there were others there who could have gotten it. Seems like a very down to earth, nice guy.

I did business with them about 5 years ago and had the same exceptional service.

They shipped out the wrong filters (the manufacturer place the wrong filter in the correctly labeled box). Wynn contacted me as my order was in transit. They told my the had discovered this error, and were shipping out the correct filters.

Can't beat customer service that fixes the problem before you even know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Effinger View Post
    I ordered their filter cartridge for my HF DC, and he took the time to go over each type and we figured out which would be the best for me.

I highly recommend them as well and will buy from them in the future.

I had the same experiance last week as well.

Nice guy.

They're awesome. Two thumbs up!
    - Kirk Simmons
    - Eagan, MN