Thread: 25 Years and Counting

Smile 25 Years and Counting

Next Tuesday, April 20th, the LOML and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I could not have asked for a better partner to share my life with. She has always been there to support me through good times and bad times. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful children who make us very happy and we are proud of their accomplishments.
    If there is one thing I could change through the years, it would be an evening in November 2001. She was on her way home from work when she was in a head on collision with a drunk driver. It was a very scary time for all of us and she still feels the effects of the accident to this day, but rarely complains.
    To mark this wonderful milestone, we will be heading to St Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Sunday to relax and soak up sun for 4 days. We are really looking forward to getting away from our hectic schedules and spending some much needed time together.

Congrats Rob! Some things in life are important.....most aren't....this is! Congrats!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Congratulation to your wife and you on your wonderful 25 years together. The trip to the Virgin Islands sounds like a winner.
    LOML and I spent our 25th cruising around the Hawaiian Islands.

Enjoy every moment of your trip. Too soon you will be back home to the daily grind.
    Best Regards, Ken

Congratulations! My LOML and I will be celebrating 15 years on July 1 of this year. It seems like a long time, but then I hear of anniversaries around me of 25, 35 and a friend at my church has grandparents who just celebrated 70 years together!

May you have many more happy years together!
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Congrats Rob! What a great example! Enjoy your trip!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Congradulations!

With my track record if I am ever going to be married 25 years, I'll have to get married 3 more times!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    Congradulations!

With my track record if I am ever going to be married 25 years, I'll have to get married 3 more times!
    That's a good one Larry! Just do like I do, add them all up!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Congratulations. Our 25th is coming up in October. Marrying the LOML was the best thing I ever did.
    Please consider becoming a contributing member of Sawmill Creek.
    The cost is minimal and the benefits are real. Donate

Congratulations. This year will mark our 48!

I am not even in the double digit club (we've been married nine years), but as I always tell the LOML on our anniversary: x years down, a lifetime to go.

Congratulations.

Chris
    If you only took one trip to the hardware store, you didn't do it right.

Awesome Rob!!! Cheryl and I just got married again for our 25th in December. Pretty cool that any of us made it that long! Congrats to you both!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats Rob,

This week was our 46th. Can't remember not being married. We have been married more than twice as long as we weren't.

Big spenders that we are, we celebrated with take out tacos from Tio's. Taco Tuesday...half price. Wheeee.

Rick Potter

29 years for us the 18th...

Not bad, considering my late father in law didn't give us 29 days!

Congrats. 1/4 of a century. 2 1/2 decades. Long time. Glad you have a great relationship, it is really a hard goal to accomplish.

Next year it will be my turn.