Thread: Gloat

Gloat

I got to have dinner with Betty Scarpino last night. I Also got to attend her all day demo at our Club today. She puts on a great demo and has a amazing creative vision.

Sounds like a good time was had.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Meirhaeghe View Post
    I got to have dinner with Betty Scarpino last night. I Also got to attend her all day demo at our Club today. She puts on a great demo and has a amazing creative vision.
    I dont know who she is, but if you're that excited, I better go look her up! I've seen your work - she must be very good! Thanks for the tip.
    mj

nice gloat, you should be gloating, she is the editor of American Woodturner
    Last edited by charlie knighton; 01-22-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Michael Ya it was Great couple of days. Not only is she the editor of the AAW's American Wood Turners Journal. She's a internationally known wood turning artist. She has work in 18 museums and many private collections as well.
    She does have her own web site if you'd like to look her up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael James View Post
    I dont know who she is, but if you're that excited, I better go look her up! I've seen your work - she must be very good! Thanks for the tip.
    mj