Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Table Tops machines on the market!!

Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post

dennis i saw it scream today!!

Welcome aboard!!

Jim
    me too!!!:d

Is this it?

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images

No, that was a machine that they imported several years ago. The new Stinger is a VERY robust tabletop router built right in Calhoun Georgia. It's all new (well other than being scaled down from it's big brother the well proven Cobra) and ready to storm the market once it's revealed in Columbia SC May 14/15.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis OBrien View Post
    No, that was a machine that they imported several years ago. The new Stinger is a VERY robust tabletop router built right in Calhoun Georgia. It's all new (well other than being scaled down from it's big brother the well proven Cobra) and ready to storm the market once it's revealed in Columbia SC May 14/15.
    Jim was kind enough to give me a sneak peek and he knows my feelings and my predictions for sales in the first year. The Stinger looks like a CAMaster Cobra or Pro that had its growth stunted. This little machine is going to turn the tabletop CNC world upside down. In my eyes, there is not a single machine on the market that will come close to the ridgid construction that went into this machine.

Forget all those little 24 by 24 units that claim this that and the other thing. For those who know me, I rarely recommend one piece of equipment over the other, however, if I had to endorse something from just a photo, I would be happy to put my name on a Stinger!

Can't wait for the big reveal!
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

9 days and counting!!

if you looked and added up all the quality level of every tabletop on the market then one would have to take that and double it just to get close to the quality of this router!! i make that staement boldly and with confidence!!

i am getting and so is camaster request to show the machine, i have shown it to a few camaster owners but i cannot honor any other request until may 14th

jim
    Last edited by james mcgrew; 05-05-2010 at 8:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    9 days and counting!!

if you looked and added up all the quality level of every tabletop on the market then one would have to take that and double it just to get close to the quality of this router!! i make that staement boldly and with confidence!!

i am getting and so is camaster request to show the machine, i have shown it to a few camaster owners but i cannot honor any other request until may 14th

jim
    Just from the photos and the short video I have seen I will second what Jim has just said.

I am seriously considering putting my CNC build on hold and buying one of these and then continuing my custom build on top of this machine!

I am blown away buy this rugged little machine.
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Hey James,

Did I hear someone say you'd be in Atlanta?

For what? The unveiling of the Stinger?

I may just want to be there...

hey jim!! we are having an aspire user froup gathering (about 90 expected) it is our second one, tes the stinger will be unvieled in columbia on the 14th and 15th

good to see ya

jim