Thread: Online source for Quilted Maple

Online source for Quilted Maple

What onlne sources do you use for quilted maple. I do not need a large quantity.

Try Bell Forest products. I've heard they have good quality maple. I bought a couple pallets of 8/4 cherry from them and I can vouch for the quality, service, and price. It arrived as adverstised.

Check out their website.

CSwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Patel View Post
    Try Bell Forest products. I've heard they have good quality maple. I bought a couple pallets of 8/4 cherry from them and I can vouch for the quality, service, and price. It arrived as adverstised.

Check out their website.

I have also heard good thngs about their maple but never ordered maple from them but what I have ordered has been great. They are also very good with small quantity orders.

Northwest Timber. http://www.nwtimber.net/ Bought multiple times from them in the past. One of the best quality I have seen. Not cheap though.

I'm lucky to live in the same neighborhood as Bell Forest Procuct. Eric and Boone are just great to deal with - both large and small orders. Try them for quilted maple - if they don't stock it I'll bet that they can get you to someone who does. Their website shows that they stock quilted western maple.

FYI, Bell Forest Products is having a Mem Day sale: Free shipping on orders > $100

how much do you need? I have about 550 bf and would be willing...

send me a pm or email if interested.
    Fullerbuilt

Have you checked ebay?

Just one more source, there is always some listed. Bell FP also lists on ebay, mostly birdseye maple.
    Randy Gazda
    Big Sky Country

How about curlymaple.com ? I have ordered from them once. Not cheap but you have alot of pics top choose the right board (s)

Try these guys.

http://www.horizonevolutions.com/

good luck

+1 for Bell Forest -- I ordered 300 bft from them in November and it is beautiful stuff -- they matched everything for color for me. Good service and Boone Bell will answer any questions.

Scot

Prices?

Quote Originally Posted by C Scott McDonald View Post
    Try these guys.

http://www.horizonevolutions.com/

good luck
    These guys have a nice website but am I missing the prices?
    Randy Gazda
    Big Sky Country

14. Quilted Maple

+1 for curlymaple.com. It can be a expensive order, however they have top shelf stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Ferraro View Post
    +1 for Bell Forest -- I ordered 300 bft from them in November and it is beautiful stuff -- they matched everything for color for me. Good service and Boone Bell will answer any questions.

Scot
    For Scot and others, I have never ordered any significant quantity of wood long distance, what are the truck shipping rates like for 100+ bft lots?