Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: IWF 2010 Questions . . .

just glad i got free to come for a bit!! i missed a show once in 20 years and regretted it for two years

thank god for loyal employees

see yo at the show!!

jim

got to see keith and many others, missed mick martin by minutes!!

will do the gathering again in ciolumbia in the spring look ford to it

jim

I saw a buncha folks from here...

It was good to meet you Jim, as well as Keith Outen and his wife, Nick Bucky (proud new owner of a fine looking router- he looked like Mama hen sitting on nest of eggs ) Belinda, Joey, and maybe a couple others. I even waylaid James Booth coming out of the Shopbot booth. I hope I didn't make him miss his flight...

I didn't see a fraction of what I wanted to see. Even less than normal I think. I guess was a bit distracted looking at all the entry level CNC Routers... I sure have a bunch of brochures!
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

We had a great show. I got to meet a lot of Creekers face to face. Some I had the honor to break bread with. Thanks to all who came by our booth. To any one who heard Keith talk and does not buy a router "any router" should have a good talk with there doctor. His samples he brought were just great. I will enjoy my Sunday off, I know we will be busy for a while.

To all thanks again.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

It was great to see old friends, meet new ones, and get some face to face time with Creekers. Thanks Joey for letting us hang around. We had a great time.

Jingles

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Sorry we missed you Jim but we had to catch our flight back to Seattle when you have your next gathering in ciolumbia let us know look forward to meeting you again. I would like to say Thank You to the whole CAMaster team for a great time, we meet a lot of CAMaster owners and made new friends. My wife and I spent many hours talking to Keith and Jackie Outten and learned about ADA signs, business setup and many new techniques Thank You for all your time and patients.
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Jackie and I arrived home this afternoon at 4:30 pm, it was a long drive, a long week and it was an experience we won't forget.

It really was enjoyable to meet so many Creekers and have the chance to talk to each one of you whether briefly at the CAMaster booth or during one of the dinners we shared. I'm sure that we learned more than we gave during information exchanges however in the spirit of The Creek it was all good so thanks to each of you for your friendly conversation this week.

longtime member...first time poster.

Beverly (my better 1/2) and I were there for the first day and 1/2 of the 2nd. We really enjoyed ourselves. The CAMaster booth felt like family, and many thanks out to Joey and the rest of the crew.
    I really enjoyed Keith's presentation as well as the others...great job by all.

wish we could have stayed longer...we were worn out...never made it through the whole show...blisters on both feet.

thanks for the hospitality...!!! Hope to pick Keith's brain some more.

It was really good to see and meet you all face to face!

I am getting a 5 gallon container of antibacterial 3 in one oil to clean all the germs off my sweet new router!! You should have seen all the people touching my baby!!!

That recoil stopped almost everyone walking by!! Can't wait to make some chips!!

Glad I could spend time with you all!!!

Thanks,
    Nick

Glad you got home safely with the new baby! Great to meet you Nick.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Nick i dont know if 5 gal will do it.

Jingles, my wife is not looking forward to my Georgia Den. I have more than enough photos to wallpapper the room with red and black.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jarrard View Post
    Jingles, my wife is not looking forward to my Georgia Den. I have more than enough photos to wallpapper the room with red and black.
    Hey, she told you that it is your room. I say go with the GA photos wallpaper. Tell her it could have been worse . . . you could have come home with a new nickname!

Jingles

Bella Terra

It was great to meet you too Jingles, and Corky. great to talk with you both!

I think you scored as well as Joey with the pics!! And I think if Joey came home with a new nickname he would get a beat down from his wife!!!

Well I think I was a bit over zealous thinking I could get the router off the truck the way I planned. (no real plan really)

So I ordered a 5000# construction fork lift with extentions that should be here about 4 o'clock and I will put my baby in her new home.

The old router got the boot from it's spot and the new one will be there tonight if all goes well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Bukky View Post
    It was great to meet you too Jingles, and Corky. great to talk with you both!

I think you scored as well as Joey with the pics!! And I think if Joey came home with a new nickname he would get a beat down from his wife!!!

Well I think I was a bit over zealous thinking I could get the router off the truck the way I planned. (no real plan really)

So I ordered a 5000# construction fork lift with extentions that should be here about 4 o'clock and I will put my baby in her new home.

The old router got the boot from it's spot and the new one will be there tonight if all goes well!!

so how much for that red one?
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Crain View Post
    so how much for that red one?

Gene yellow and blue make green. Not blue and red.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools