Thread: sawstop router table

sawstop router table

I have a dedicated router tabel but I woudl also like to add one on the end of my sawstop so I can leave a bit set up in it. I have Incra rales I knwo the sawstop table is a bit wider than the standard table saw. Is there a good one that can be bought or is this someting I ahve to make.

Also if anyone has done this pics would be appreated.
    -=Jason=-

Not sure exactly what you want to do but Incra sells wider rails to fit the SS, PM, Uni and all the other "oversized" tables.

One thing you can do if you just want to add another router table is just route out a hole in the SS extension and mount a router in a plate, make a router fence to mount on the back of your TS fence. For an idea of what it should look like see the PM2000 and their factory setup, they use a seperate fence but one on the back of the TS fence works well for most functions and fine if it is not your only router table.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've seen lots of people simply cut out the hole for the insert in the SS extension table. In fact, I'm planning to do this on mine even though I'm in the middle of a dedicated router table w/ positioner build.

EDIT: A guy on another forum recently posted pics of his setup. I'll PM you the link...don't think I'm allowed to post it in the thread?