Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best place to purchase McNaughton Coring System

Hey John! You're such a sweetie! You back to turning yet?

Yup Carole. Just turned a cherry vase on monday...running an experiment with some special stain I invented. It'll probably turn out hokey....but it oughta match the library.
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

You got any books in that library yet???

There's some books...the thread is here: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...brary+complete

I have to apologize to Stephen for inadvertantly hijacking his thread. Sorry Stephan...I'm outta here.
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Iwamoto View Post
    Groan. I JUST placed an order with CSUSA....... I probably would have saved 15 or 20 bucks...... I stopped looking after the first 2 items were significantly cheaper.

Thanks for the tip. I always thought of them as having hand tools. Never thought of checking for woodturning tools. They do have great service too.
    Kyle,
    You might want to check the following from CSUSA website
    Low Price Guarantee- We constantly compare our prices to other companies to make sure we offer you the best possible price. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we'll match or beat that price! See terms below.
    *Terms of Price Match Guarantee:
    • The product being sold must be in new, factory condition from an authorized dealer.
    • The item is not a closeout, clearance, below-cost loss leader or bulk quantity item.
    • The product is immediately available for purchase and is listed at its correct price (ie. The list price is not a typographical error).
    • This offer may not be used in combination with any other promotional offer. Craft Supplies USA reserves the right to refuse any order or price match if the preceding terms are not met or cannot be verified.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Wolf View Post
    Kyle,
    You might want to check the following from CSUSA website
    Low Price Guarantee-
    Wow, thanks, I will log on and let them know as soon as I quit typing....

I just LOVE this site....

Edit: I just checked. The item I bought were cheaper because they were on close out (discontinued). Most items were sold out. Makes me feel better though.
    Last edited by Kyle Iwamoto; 07-02-2010 at 7:17 PM. Reason: checked site