Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keeping the Cat happy

I'll try posting pic 2 again on the trusty Mac.
    Ron
    I think it worked (it's a Mac, kind of like a MM I think), I used JPEG compression 6 instead of JPEG compression 8.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ron Schweitzer; 12-08-2004 at 9:28 PM. Reason: Tryed again on the MS box on the first post and it didn't work.
    Spot asks is it safe?

Larry,
    I think my Little Girl is going blind and may not know what is coming near from her vision, I warn her with a "look out" and she moves and is nice most of the times, if I forget she may growl and she may take a blood test as I go by. Her nickname is "Monster"!
    You may have the same thing going on with your cat, he may not be able to discern friend from foe with his sight or the sound of your footsteps now, and cats will be proactive, give him a verbal warning if you can, it saves blood for me. YMMV
    Ken,
    Yes she likes a chin scratch a short time or back or tail and then Growl.
    Give Bob a scratch or hug for me, some cats don't like hugs, mine don't like it for more then a few seconds.
    Ron
    Last edited by Ron Schweitzer; 12-09-2004 at 12:17 AM.
    Spot asks is it safe?

Seems to be a lot of cat fans here, I like the stair idea I was trying to think of something to make that would allow my cats to lay in the sun and stay warm, for obvious reasons. maybe I will make something simular with a cat bed at the top so they could lay in front of the window. That should make them happy.
    Larry

Harry and Fluffy

Ken
    I have a little expereince with kitty things getting out of hand. See the link below for what a simple "kitty condo" turned into!

http://www.newwoodworker.com/kittycondo.html
    "Because There Is Always More To Learn"

Tom, that is a class A kitty tree/condo. I see that you put a lot of effort into making it nice for for your cat family. Great job

Larry, I am sure your Sphynx would enjoy a nice place in the sun. We bought a cat shelf at Petsmart that Velcros to the window sill, Bob uses it frequently.

Ron, that is a good picture of Little Girl. Fortunately, our cats(3 past tense) have kept their teeth where they belong, in their mouth. I believe Bob is getting cataracts, but they don't seem to have progressed to the point where he bumps into things.
    Last edited by Ken Garlock; 12-09-2004 at 11:11 AM.
    Best Regards, Ken

Arrow One last picture

This is a picture of Bob asleep on his back. I does this a couple times a week, but I have never made it a point to take a picture.
    Best Regards, Ken