Thread: Cyclone reviews

Cyclone reviews

There seems to be plenty of anecdotal evidence on this and other ww sites regarding cyclone performance, but the most recent "impartial" review I have been able to find is from an article in AWW from January of 2006. Has anyone out there seen any reviews that are less than 4 years old?!

Ryan,

I dont know where to find a good source of reviews, but there are a number of good cylcones out there.

I have the Clearvue, which was started by Ed Morgano and is based on the Bill Pentz design. Clearvue is back in business - someone bought out Ed Morgano. This is a real efficient unit, but it may be more pricey that others on the market. It does a real good job of collecting dust and chips. The filters do not clog, so the cyclone efficiency is good - it should separate the fine stuff with the big stuff in the garbage can below. I did go with the 6" ASTM 3034 pipe to be able to move more air.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

+1 on the comments by the other Clearvue owner.

However, at $1295, I do not think the ClearVue is pricey, particularly when you consider its power, and quality.