Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Off topic post

Off topic post

Wow,

Quiet here on this thread...so are the "dog days of summer" gettin to you guys or what?

Here in the tropical desert, well it has been a very cool season so far, even with highs in the upper 90's low 100's the humidity has been very low from 50-70%...We are stubborn folks my Wife and I as we still do not have AC, heck we haven't even turned on a fan at night yet.

http://www.plantasymaderasgardenbenc...-your-way.html

Here is a quick video link of the kids playing in the front yard "beating the heat of the day" while out of school for the summer break...

Cat out of the bag...Jim McGrew has family here who built a house and we did the woodwork...and we also are the summer caretakers so if anyone wishes to "come on down" and visit.....
    Last edited by Gene Crain; 08-02-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

Smile I think it's

I think it's because you are in the CNC section . . . Maybe request a move to "OFF TOPIC"

Steve
    Support the "CREEK" . . .

This is a good spot for this post in my mind. It has been slow on the CNC thread. Here at CAMaster we are making the push for the IWF. Gene, man that is the life. I only wish I could sit on the beach and watch mine play in the surf year round. I think this years trip is already in the works but would love to take you up on that offer one of these days. I have never seen the Pacific and relish the opportunity to do so.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

i spent 5 years on the beaches of italy and many hopspots in the mediteranian and another 5 years on the beaches of the VI, so i can relate!! i have a lot of work going on!! we are doing all the millwork for the USC stadium and a few other projects like a 1849 church restoration, i well prepped my family that i would be out of pocket for most of august and am hoping i can spend one day at IWF

jim

The real USC the one that plays in the SEC. Just thought I would clarify.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Joey Jarrard - I have never seen the Pacific and relish the opportunity to do so.
    If you bring the X3 to Seattle I will show you the Pacific, even treat you to a Pacific Northwest meal
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jarrard View Post
    The real USC the one that plays in the SEC. Just thought I would clarify.

You tell 'em, Joey!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

...actually it's the Sea of Cortez. google the "gordo banks"

You bring a Cobra with you and I'll take you out in our boat to catch a 100lb plus yellowfina tuna then show you how to clean it, cook it, eat it!
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

The Real USC IS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

I must disagree with Joey, The Real USC IS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Perhaps one day we can discuss number of Heisman Trophy Winners (excluding Mr.Bush) and National Championships!!!

ya'll can look at it any way you want!! for me it is all about the money.

dun been famous

jim

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Costa View Post
    I must disagree with Joey, The Real USC IS UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Perhaps one day we can discuss number of Heisman Trophy Winners (excluding Mr.Bush) and National Championships!!!

Do not get me wrong, I am not a Game cock fan, I am a true Georgia Dawg!! but I would have to say this, it would be easy for any team that is stacked like your USC in a cake walk conference like the PAC 10 to win on a consistent basis. But in the high skill conference like the SEC it is like a National Championship game each week.

Ahhh Football talk, it has been soooo long. Fall is just around the corner.

Ok now back to work.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Mick A Martin View Post
    If you bring the X3 to Seattle I will show you the Pacific, even treat you to a Pacific Northwest meal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Crain View Post
    ...actually it's the Sea of Cortez. google the "gordo banks"

You bring a Cobra with you and I'll take you out in our boat to catch a 100lb plus yellowfina tuna then show you how to clean it, cook it, eat it!

Ok with me just get it past paul. He panics if i take lunch and leave him here.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Ahhh Football talk, it has been soooo long. Fall is just around the corner.

Ok now back to work.
    Only 32 more days, Joey, just 32 . . .Game Day!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Only 32 more days, Joey, just 32 . . .Game Day!

I don't know what is making me lose sleep the most. IWF in 20 days or Football on Saturdays in 32.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

I don't know what is making me lose sleep the most. IWF in 20 days or Football on Saturdays in 32.

Just get through IWF Joey. Football Saturdays take care of themselves.

Bella Terra