Thread: Need some naughty pine?

Need some naughty pine?

My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

That's funny! .....Is he suppose to mean "knotty" pine?

I like the part where he'll trade for a red calf....
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

Come on guys - this is a family forum. Can't be putting risky stuff on here. (or is that risque?)

Maybe by red calf he meant just a little Red Bull...?
    I drink, therefore I am.

I wonder if I could cut with a Radio Alarm saw?
    http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/tls/1843269361.html

I'm sorry, this just begs the question . . . How naughty was it? I mean, is it only slightly naughty, or really naughty? I think the degree of naughtiness would affect the price.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Does this mean there is NICE pine, too? Which kind does Santa use for his elves to use?
    I drink, therefore I am.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    I'm sorry, this just begs the question . . . How naughty was it? I mean, is it only slightly naughty, or really naughty? I think the degree of naughtiness would affect the price.
    Well, he does say they've been sitting around for a long time and are good for nothing. As you know, "good for nothin" in the South means more than they aren't good for anything. (And for non-Southerners, I meant to capitalize South).

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post

Yeah, but the further question is -- how does it effect the price? Does more naughty cost more, or less?