Thread: It's calling me

It's calling me

Leftover birthday peanut butter pie in the fridge. calling, calling....
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

You! Drop the fork and step away from the kitchen.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

If you eat it, then it'll no longer be able to call you. It'll be "problem solved!"

That's my solution.

You must kill it. There is absolutely no other way to eradicate this menace. Here's how...

Take a knife to it. And then dispose of it in a manner that will prevent it's return...swallowing.

After that...run about 300 miles on the treadmill...
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

I succumbed, folded, wimped out, sinned. Not once but twice. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore. Fortunately for me, the wife is out of town this afternoon so I didn't have to share. Probably should have saved her that second piece. I'm sure I'll hear about it.
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

It's your sig line Michael. You established a psychic link.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra