Thread: United States Military Logo's Vector Needed

United States Military Logo's Vector Needed

I'd appreciate it if any one has United States Military Logo's vector for cutting in wood that they wouldn't mind sharing I'd really appreciate it.
    I need Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard.

Thanks
    Bob

Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Go on Wikipedia and download the SVG files. SVG=scalable vector graphics. Basically it is an EPS that is web friendly. Should work in whatever software you use. If not, download Inkscape for free and save the file in a different format.
    Equipment: IS400, IS6000, VLS 6.60, LS100, HP4550, Ricoh GX e3300n, Hotronix STX20
    Software: Adobe Suite & Gravostyle 5
    Business: Trophy, Awards and Engraving

Robert,
    I have a navy logo that I did for someone else that is in EPS format that has the fill properties removed for vector cutting or rotary engraving purposes. I uploading the file to yoursendit.com so you can download it.
    http://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlTcmxUb0I3N0JjR0E9PQ

Dallas

Lamro.com has all those logos vectorized for easy engraving. Check out their web site. Dean has been in business for many years.

I know this is an old post but Lamro.com was mentioned. I ordered a CD from them but they are in .plt file format. I can open in Coreldraw but is there a batch conversion that someone uses so I can convert them all to .eps or .cdr or .pdf. My reasoning is, I would like to preview them all so I can choose what I want to cut without having to open them all individually.

Thanks,
    Annette
    Boss Laser LS-2436 - 60 watt * Roland TrueVis VG-540 * Graphtec CE-5000 * CorelDraw 2017 * Adobe CC * Lots of PC's * 16' x 30' Woodworking Shop.

use the one Scott put a link too there all there in vector format
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

PLT files

I have the files, I just want to convert them in a one color. I have most anyway as I print however, what you download isn't line art ready to laser.. you have to convert the files to files ready to laser. The plt files have been used to laser already. I don't want to have to clean up the vector art since I have black and white vector already. I hope this makes more sense of why I want to convert the files I have.

Thanks,
    Annette
    Boss Laser LS-2436 - 60 watt * Roland TrueVis VG-540 * Graphtec CE-5000 * CorelDraw 2017 * Adobe CC * Lots of PC's * 16' x 30' Woodworking Shop.

I'm pretty sure that you can find vector files of every military logo here in our archives, they have been shared probably a hundred times.

Corel version x6 has Military Crests from all branches of the service. It is available on Ebay for $90.00. It also has a ton of other clipart, all in vector format

Hi Annette,

Try searching for "PLT File Viewer" on google and you should find several results for software. Make sure you have a virus scan program running before you download any files from new sources.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Viewing them is one thing. You can do that on Lamro's site in jepeg.
    Batch conversion to eps format is another matter.
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

I guess I'm not understanding what you want. The Defense site has all the logo in vector format, in color and in black and white. Just send them to the laser.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I guess I'm not understanding what you want. The Defense site has all the logo in vector format, in color and in black and white. Just send them to the laser.
    Annette paid for vector files that are stored in PLT format. She wants a way to be able to view them without having to open each file.

Depending upon how many files there are, and how often they are used, it may be worth the time to open each one in Corel and save them as a CDR file if a PLT Viewer software program does not show you what you want. Once you convert them, ST Thumbnails or another viewer program can be used to quickly look at files.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."