Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Judas Priest fans?

They were the first concert I ever went to. I think Krokus opened up for them. I think it was Krokus, Dokken, and then Judas Priest. How's that for your first concert?

Here's a clip from that same tour, probably within a couple of dates of the show I saw....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5A77cYvzA

I have to say, I miss the old Rob
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    Belinda, I never would have guessed... Sorry, but I didn't have you pegged as a Priest fan. Now pics of you in your late teens going to a Priest concert...THAT I'd like to see. Oh, the hair, the leather, scarfs...
    No pics exist . . . I wasn't allowed to go to concerts in my teens. The concerts, the hair, the leather had to wait. I'm making up for it now!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Awe, man...memory lane... Krokus and Dokken. LOVED those two bands. Eat The Rich and Alone Again... those were the days.
    I drink, therefore I am.

That makes me want to buy a minivan. Actually, you could just fit 4x8 sheets in the older Honda and close the hatch (I don't if the newer one can) so this isn't entirely off-topic.