Thread: Cant post in the sale section?

Cant post in the sale section?

I have a few hand tools to sale but I can post em?

You have to be a "Contributor", which cost $6 per year. Right now you are a free user, with the title of "member". When you pay the $6 per year, it changes that to "Contributor" which allows you to post in that section.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

yep, gotta pay to play.

Charles,

Our Classifieds Forum is only open to Contributors.

Contributors donate a requested $6 annually to help support the site. As Contributors, they have additional privileges among which is the ability to post ads in the Classifieds Forum.

You can become a Contributor by using the Donate button.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    Yep, Cheaper than Craigs List or Ebay because you get a whole year to post ads for wood related items.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute