Thread: presentation from aspire group memphis

presentation from aspire group memphis

Any anouncement on release date of Aspire 3.0 or VCP 6.0? I bought VCP last year in November and I'm hoping I'll eek out getting the upgrade before my year is up.

-Michael

I am sure you will be finewith the dates.

Good job on the vid Jim to bad you did not take notes for me. After all the food my eye lids got heavy.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

I thought that all of the new features of Aspire 3 were going to be presented at the meeting, if so what was announced?

I know that there are a lot of changes to the 3D aspects of Aspire and how it manipulates components and working models but I can't remember the specifics.

some features

include the wrapping and unwrapping as well as visuals on the rotary, and distortion of models and vectors, toolpath upgrades include toolpath templates which among a lot of uses includes being able to import layered dxf's will mean nesting for cabinetmakers with programs as simple as cabinetplanner (90.00$)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jim,

What is $90.00?

Surely the cost of the Aspire v3 upgrade isn't that cheap.........

Cabinetplanner is $90 Keith it's what I use and works very well for me. www.cabinetplanner.com

The Aspire upgrade will be $400.00 and well worth it for the new version!!
    It was fun to see all the new stuff but irritating at the same time that I can't get it yet!!!

If you have had aspire for less than a year I think it is a free upgrade.

Nick

nick the fellow who has cabinetplanner "robert" has linked up with ryan "cabinetpartspro" and the soon upgrade in cabinetplanner will nest into the cpp

screen to machine

Nick,

I agree that the Aspire upgrade is a bargain at $400.00.

Like you I am waiting as patiently as possible knowing that this upgrade will no doubt be as good or better than the last. I have really enjoyed the previous upgrades, particularly since the new features have been user friendly which I appreciate now that I am officially old

Jim I tried to help robert a while back he got it to out put dxfs kind of but not great. I said something to him and ryan about joining up too but something was a skew with that at first.

Together that will be a great package!

Robert has a good product at a very good price his forum is not to bad I get on there on occasion.

You have any more details on when this will happen?

Keith you my claim to be old but I'm stupid and thats what makes Aspire so great for me. It makes me look like I know what I'm doing!!

Nick

call robert it is happening, i have gotten layered dxfs from him to test in the last three weeks