Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New - Ordering Pen Kits for Freedom Pens

New - Ordering Pen Kits for Freedom Pens

Our suppliers have been gracious enough to provide pen kits at far below normal prices and we have assured them that controls will be in place to insure theses kits are used only for the purpose of producing Freedom Pens for our Servicemen and Women serving in the Middle East.

Bulk Buy Kits
    Pen kits must be ordered in groups of ten using PayPal or personal check. We have received our Federal tax ID number and our Non-Profit status has been approved. Questions concerning Bulk Buy Pen Kits can be sent to jackie@freedompens.org
    Please include the words Bulk Buy Pen Kits in the subject line of your email.

Free Pen Kits

The availability of Free Pen Kits is based on the status of our Donation Fund. You can send email to jackie@freedompens.org to request free kits.
    Please include the words Free Pen Kits in the subject line of your email.

Ordering Via Checks

If you prefer to use a check to order pen kits make your check payable to "Freedom Pens Project" and send it to the address below.

Freedom Pens Project
    c/o Northwind Associates
    8770 Little England Rd.
    Hayes, VA 23072

Please include your shipping address and your email address and phone number in case we need to contact you concerning your order.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-01-2007 at 8:20 AM.

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    I have orders in the queue for free kits to the following folks. Due to the Hoilday pressures and my health problems I have not filled these orders. However I plan on filling and sending these tomorrow.

Willis Holland
    Henry Walczak
    Robert Lee
    Richard Komp
    Joe Kelly
    Dick Bonnet
    John Phillips
    Vern DeSplinter

I also have a bulk buy order from Loren Olson which I will ship tomorrow also.

All future orders should be sent to HRO per Keith's post.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 12-22-2004 at 1:19 PM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Smile Streamline Pen Supplier

Hi Keith, hope you and your family had a great holiday. I need to buy some Streamline kits for a customer, and I am having trouble finding them on the web. I know the ones sold thru Hampton Roads are suppose to be for the FPP, so I won't go that route. I thought I had read they were from Woodturners Catalog but I can't find them or are they called something else? If you could steer me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can give and I certainly hope the new year shines upon you and yours. Paul
    Sometimes your the dog, sometimes your the fire hydrant.

Streamline kits

Paul.....I'm not Keith, but I just looked at the Berea hardwoods catalog and they have the Streamline kits. Hope this helps. Rod
    Rod

Paul,

Rod is correct, Berea Hardwoods has the Streamline kits in gold and chrome.

Phone Toll Free 877-736-5487

Hi rod and Keith, I'm looking at the Berea catalog right now and I don't see any kits marked Streamline. Of course it is a 2002-2003 catalog may be not new enough? Or I'm really blind!
    Sometimes your the dog, sometimes your the fire hydrant.

Paul,

I have the 2003-2004 catalog and on page 6 item number 5 is the Streamline pen kits.

need pen parts

Could someone check on my order for pen kits. I ordered 50 kits and have not seen them. They are for the Ames woodworkers club, ordered by myself
    Alan Young. The turnathon is only a month away and I have not pen kits.

Thanks

Alan,

I am still awaiting the arrival of the pen kits. Pen kits were shipped yesterday. I will ship them out to you as soon as I receive them. Thanks for your patience.

Jackie Outten

Thanks Jackie

Alan

Ken, I got your e-mail back. I must have the wrong e-mail address.

Bill Liles 883-0321 bliles@comcast.net

Smile stream line pens

PAUL YOU CAN GET STREAM LINE PENS FROM BEREA HARDWOODS ON THE INTERNET
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lajoie
    Hi Keith, hope you and your family had a great holiday. I need to buy some Streamline kits for a customer, and I am having trouble finding them on the web. I know the ones sold thru Hampton Roads are suppose to be for the FPP, so I won't go that route. I thought I had read they were from Woodturners Catalog but I can't find them or are they called something else? If you could steer me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can give and I certainly hope the new year shines upon you and yours. Paul

Anyone who would like to order pen kits for the Freedom Pens Project can send an email to me (jackie@northwindassociates.com). This is my new address.

Jackie

Pen Kits

Jackie,

Can we still get pen kits for the project?

Jean,

You can still get the slimline kits for the project. The price has gone up from $1.30 per kit to $1.50. We just got our first price increase in four years. Shipping for 10 to 40 kits is $5 and for 50 to 100 kits is $9. You can send a check to Freedom Pens Project, 8770 Little England Road, Hayes, VA 23072 or you can paypal the funds to sales@freedompens.org.

Jackie