Thread: Need Help Finding Wholesale Trophy Suppliers

Question Need Help Finding Wholesale Trophy Suppliers

Hi,
    I have just recently bought a Epilog Laser Engraver. My company is Absolutely Graphic located in skohegan Maine. As of now we only have one supplier and we can't get everything that we need through them. I have been searching the web and have come up with nothing. It would be great if I could get some feed back on some good Wholesale suppliers. Not just in trophys but in plaques, gifts, and other laserable materials. Any information I get will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so Much,
    Jess
    Absolutely Graphic
    14 Island Ave
    Skowhegan ME 04976
    absographic@gwi.net

Jess,

Keith's Epilog purchase 3 years ago came with a boat load of sample catalogs, suppliers, and the like--did you get any of that? Rowmark, Laserbits, etc.

I'm sure he'll jump in with a good sized list--I just don't have them in front of me right now.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator

Catalogs

Jess... Take a visit to www.nbm.com. They're a magazine publisher speicializing in the awards, engraving, graphics and retail gift biz. They have lots of sources such as Buyer's Guides for all types of products and manufacturers.

That should get you a pretty good start.

There's also a really good forum/discussion board where several of the names you see here will also be there.

BTW.. Their A&E Magazine is pretty good. You may want to consider a subscription.
    Last edited by J Porter; 12-04-2004 at 12:39 AM.

Thank you all for replying. The websites you gave me helped alot more then you probably thought that it would. I know about JDS Industries. Thats who I am going through right now. Alot of the suppliers I am finding are from the United Kingdom. To bad we cant order out of the US or that would be fine! Thank you all again for the AWSOME help. I thought no one was going to reply!

Jess
    Absolutely Graphic
    14 Island Ave
    Skowhegan ME 04976
    absographic@gwi.net
    207-474-8347

Why can't you order out of the US?
    We buy from Biemans sport in Holland , a fantastic range of components form various mnfgrs etc.
    www.biemans.com
    Europe has a huge amount of trophy component mnfgrs and buying from there will give you a completely different range , ppl who buy trophys want different and are prepared to pay for it.
    Have a look at my website to see what we do in trophys - we actually MAKE most of them with our laser etc
    http://www.tokerbros.co.za

Jess:

You will also want to look in the manual that came with your new Epilog Laser. There's a section (toward the back) called "Material Suppliers".

Jeanette Brewer
    BREWER SALES
    (Epilog Laser Distributor)
    Arlington, TX