Thread: just bought a ryobi re600 need help mounting

just bought a ryobi re600 need help mounting

hey all

I have been trying to learn as much as possable from this site and just purchased a used ryobi re 600 to put in my incra router table (table saw super system left side router table) but the bottom plastic plate I was going to use to help line up on the table plate to drill it was not with the router. I am looking for any ideas for mounting to the plate, maybe if someone else here has the plate they could fax or scan it and send it to me? or any ideas for a good install would be appreciated.

Also I am thinking of the router raizer any one have this that wants to comment on this as I see it on sale at grizz for 50 bucks seems like a deal

thanks in advance

I am not sure I understand what you are asking.

You have a plate for the router table but you just need something to line up the holes to mount the router?

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry I am not quite clear on wht pattern you are looking for. It sounds like the standard router plate is missing(?). It looks like the original plate was just round with four holes. Is this the pattern you are after?
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

that template looks like exactaly what I will need to line up the holes for drilling the plate thanx

Blog Entries
    Yay for Rich ;-)
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Quote Originally Posted by steven thomopoulos View Post
    hey all

I have been trying to learn as much as possable from this site and just purchased a used ryobi re 600 to put in my incra router table (table saw super system left side router table) but the bottom plastic plate I was going to use to help line up on the table plate to drill it was not with the router. I am looking for any ideas for mounting to the plate, maybe if someone else here has the plate they could fax or scan it and send it to me? or any ideas for a good install would be appreciated.

Also I am thinking of the router raizer any one have this that wants to comment on this as I see it on sale at grizz for 50 bucks seems like a deal

thanks in advance
    I bought the RE600 when they first came on the market and put it in my router table with the router Raiser. I used it just about every day until I got my shaper,got ride of the table and put it in my table saw wing. still use it a little but I do most everything on the shaper now. They make a good combination and at a decent price. Jim
    Jim Shockey