Thread: Availability of Dewalt 611 Router with Plunge Base

Question Availability of Dewalt 611 Router with Plunge Base

Does anyone know whether the Dewalt 611 trim router with the plunge base is available yet and if not, when it might be?

I asked Rockler last Friday

Good morning Al,

It's not like I need one this minute but I've been checking with interest since the announcement at the woodworking show. Rockler sent one of their usual e-mail discount offers that I thought might apply to a combo kit for the new Dewalt trim router sets.

I sent email to customer service at Rockler asking if/when they would have to plunge router for sale on line and in stores. The rep wrote back that he could not find evidence of any specific plan or timing to ad the plunge version. He also noted if or when they do start carrying it on line that there would be no guarentee it would be available at any particular retail location.

Regards,
    Larry R
    Seattle

Eagle America says they're selling them. http://www.eagleamerica.com/product/...brand_-_dewalt

At the bottom, they say they're sold out until 11/19. Last week that line said they were sold out until 11/4. Dunno if the change in dates means that their initial shipment got delayed, or that they indeed have sold their initial shipment.