Thread: ornaments

ornaments

Does anybody have any Christmas tree ornament dfx files to share. My wife would like me to cut some for her.

Last edited by Gene Crain; 11-10-2010 at 8:03 PM.

I do Ornaments with the CarveWright Hobby CNC. Most of the patterns I have are .ptn with electronic serial numbers on them.

My buddy HT at Carvenow dot Com just made a toy soldier for me that I bought on his site. He may offer a output you can use.

AL

More ideas

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=121817
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AL Ursich View Post
    I do Ornaments with the CarveWright Hobby CNC. Most of the patterns I have are .ptn with electronic serial numbers on them.

My buddy HT at Carvenow dot Com just made a toy soldier for me that I bought on his site. He may offer a output you can use.

AL

More ideas

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=121817

Hey Al Who!!!

Are you going to be at The Beach Lake Craft Fair the Saturday after Thanksgiving? If you are I will stop by and see you. If not, I will eventually get down to Shihola and see you.

Guy
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

5. Nice Job Al!

CNC Friends....

All that is from 2007... I start the Craft Show circuit the Saturday after Thanksgiving....

Nov 27 Hemlock Farms Community
    Nov 28 Masthope Mountain Ski Lodge

Dec 4th Lackawaxen Fire House
    Dec 5th Woodloch Pines Resort

Dec 12th Woodloch Pines Resort

That's my dance card...... The Fire Dept side of my Business is keeping me in the shop late nights...

As for the Patterns.... The Easy part is the Cutting......

I need to thank all the hard working 3D Pattern Makers on the CW Forum for making such a great set of Patterns.... HT contacted me that Toy Soldier #3 is ready and even sent it to me.... He is a Great Pattern Maker.... One of MANY....

Our buddy Chris has taken to over the road Trucking last I have heard.....

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AL Ursich View Post
    CNC Friends....

All that is from 2007... I start the Craft Show circuit the Saturday after Thanksgiving....

Nov 27 Hemlock Farms Community
    Nov 28 Masthope Mountain Ski Lodge

Dec 4th Lackawaxen Fire House
    Dec 5th Woodloch Pines Resort

Dec 12th Woodloch Pines Resort

That's my dance card...... The Fire Dept side of my Business is keeping me in the shop late nights...

As for the Patterns.... The Easy part is the Cutting......

I need to thank all the hard working 3D Pattern Makers on the CW Forum for making such a great set of Patterns.... HT contacted me that Toy Soldier #3 is ready and even sent it to me.... He is a Great Pattern Maker.... One of MANY....

Our buddy Chris has taken to over the road Trucking last I have heard.....

AL
    Al,

I'll see you at Woodloch. Beach Lake is a small show and they have a waiting list a mile long. Talk to you soon.

Guy
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Guy......you have a Kitako 10? What all do you carve?

Mike