Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up dated picture of Rehab of Delta Unisaw.

This is my first post but I have been following this thread with great interest since I am also involved in the restoration of a 1948 Unisaw at the present time. My saw was used in the carpenter shop of the cement plant that I have been employed at for the past 28 years. The manufacturing part of the plant was closed and torn down 2 years ago. The carpenter shop was located in the small shipping section which survived, otherwise this saw would have been cut up and destroyed with all of the rest of the equipment. I was given this Unisaw, 2 large Dewalt Radial Arm Saws, and a very old 26" Silver (Crescent) Bandsaw. At the present time this presents somewhat of a dilemma because of the limited space in my shop. So... I thought I would just add a photo of my saw also...

Ron
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice Ronald (and welcome to Saw Mill Creek).

Now that you have seen Bart's saw, are you going to get out a can of red paint?

Frank,

His handles are silver, but the fence and rails are white. (Note: see previous post this thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch
    Well Guys Jim Becker asked for red & I tried to please so I guess you can blame him HE He He .
    Bart...My favorite color is red! Here's an idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Glenn Clabo; 12-31-2004 at 2:29 PM.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

I have an extra can of Powematic gold ... if that would help! You could add a rally racing stripe (like the pm 66's) on the bottom too to go with the flames.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Pellow
    Very nice Ronald (and welcome to Saw Mill Creek).

Now that you have seen Bart's saw, are you going to get out a can of red paint?
    Thanks Frank, but I thought I was being really flashy with the two-tone gray paint scheme.

Ron

Hi Ron -

Welcome to the Creek! Great place to hang out. You were certainly fortunate to have landed those old pieces of classic iron from the carpentry shop. Making room for them will be tough, but I'm sure you can handle it.

Welcome,
    Ted

Bart,
    Nice job.
    I like the paint job too but, if you don't mind, I'll call it Crimson and Gray.
    Ernie
    Ernie on-the-dry-side; WA