Thread: Jet Mini Lathe & Stand

Jet Mini Lathe & Stand

FYI

Just got a new catalog, Woodturners, yesterday. The Jet mini lathe goes for $320 and the stand for $120. Each has $25 shipping so the actual prices are the same as amazon. Amazon says it takes 2 weeks to ship the stand, though. Since I sold my regular lathe on ebay, I'll be getting the Jet mini and stand.

Stan
    Project Salvager

The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.______Stan Smith

Try Woodcraft this weekend

If you can, get yourself to a woodcraft this Saturday, mine will be selling the mini for US$319 plus tax, stand included. Check one out if you've got one. I don't know if this applies online though.
    `Jay
    Jay Kilpatrick in Saginaw, Tx

Stan,

I do not know that much about california, however there are three woodcraft stores listed in Your State. They are Sacramento, San Francisco and Santa Rosa. If you live near any of them they are offering the Jet mini laith and stand for one price which means the stand is free. I'm not sure if the west coast is the same as the woodcraft I deal with here on the east coast but if they are and you could get to one you could save yourself some bucks. Good Luck

Looks like there's three Woodcrafts in CA. Might be worth the trip to save you $120 or so..

Thanks

Thanks for the tips. The nearest Woodcraft store is in Sacramento which is a 380mi round trip and 6 hours of driving. However, I am going to check their website and see if the sale is going on their. With the price of gas, it's not worth the trip given the time involved. I hardly ever go to Sacramento and never seem to hit any sales when I do. But thanks for the info.
    Project Salvager

The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.______Stan Smith

ATTENTION & THANKS A HEAP!!

The price at Woodcraft's website for the lathe and stand is $349.99. This is a great deal compared to other places. Even with the sales tax and shipping, I saved over $100. Again, thanks a lot.
    Project Salvager