Thread: New Shop Pictures as requested!

New Shop Pictures as requested!

Here is the Album from my Photobucket Account.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y20...op%20Pictures/
    I want to create love in my woodworking with a love for woodworking.

I like the design, looks, and, size of the chest-on-chest tool cabinet in picture No. 2. A very neat and craftsman-like looking shop!

Would you care to elborate as to the sizes of the chests, construction methods, materials, etc.,???

Very nice- thanks for the pics. I love the floor, can you tell me more about it? What subfloor, wood type, finish, etc?

Blog Entries
    Great shop - but way too clean
    What's the size?

The shop is about 11' X 18' with an 8' X 10' side room and a 4' X 10' entry hall.

The floor is treated 2" X 4" lumber set on edge and topped with 4' X 8' tungue and grove waffer board that is topped with 1" X 12" #2 Pine boards that have been sealed with deck sealer.

The cabinet is made in two sections with the top being 25-1/2" X 32" X 12-1/4" deep with 6 drawers. The top drawer front is 6" then 3-3" fronts and 2-5" fronts. The bottom 32" wide by 29-3/8" tall and 16" deep. The top draw front is 6" then a 9" front and two 14-3/4" doors. The drawers are all on full open slides and the cabinet is constructed of Birch Plywood. It serves well as a cabinet for tools I may need in the shop. I drew the whole thing out freehand before I built it and got my measurements all set a head of time.

How is the DC working out?

Great looking shop. Thanks for posting a link here. Are you running 6" pipe/hose for your DC? How is this set up working out? Is that a Grizzly unit or the HF?

that looks very nice. Nice cozy place. Personally i like clean shops. I'm in the process of turning my garage into a usable workplace while still fitting 2 cars in there. How do you like that planer? I thought about one of the larger Grizzy units but might consider this if it does the job well.

That looks great Gary. Especially like the wooden tool chest cabinet by the planer. Very organized and very clean, what I strive for my shop to be like when I am finished. Great work and thanks for the pics.
    I'm a Joe of all trades. It's a first, it'll catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexei Perelet View Post
    that looks very nice. Nice cozy place. Personally i like clean shops. I'm in the process of turning my garage into a usable workplace while still fitting 2 cars in there. How do you like that planer? I thought about one of the larger Grizzy units but might consider this if it does the job well.
    Alexei, I love that planer is does a fantastic job at smoothing the boards off and I more then happy with this purchase. I really can't see me needing anything bigger.

If you put the tools on wheels you should be able to get things moved around to fit the cars.

Very nice job.