Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS - Free Clipart!

MERRY CHRISTMAS - Free Clipart!

Vectric would like to wish all our customers a very Merry Christmas.

As a thank you (and a bit of fun), we have teamed up with our friends at VectorArt to offer you a free piece of VectorArt 2D clipart every day until Christmas. If you go to the Vectric home page and follow the link for the 'Free Clipart' you will be able to download the clipart for the day.

See > www.vectric.com

Each piece of clipart will only be available on the day matching the door number, so you need to come back and click each day's door to see what is behind it!

Vectric would like to thank VectorArt for providing the clipart pieces which we are giving away each day. Each piece of clipart is saved as a .CRV file which can be opened by Cut2D, VCarve Pro or Aspire (including the trial versions). Please respect the VectorArt license agreement and do not redistribute these files or the data they contain.

Don't forget to post a picture in the gallery if you cut anything!

The Vectric Team

Thank you Tony and the whole Vectric team, good job on Aspire 3.0.

Mick
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Tony,

Thanks for the Christmas gifts, both of them....I had my Aspire 3 update within ten minutes of receiving your email announcement and I am impressed with your efforts. Every year you guys provide an upgrade that hits the nail on the head.

Thanks also to James Booth of VectorArt for his part in this offer and the constantly growning archive of artwork his company provides.