Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, tell me one more time why...

Screw it... I'm not dumping a ton of money into copper.

I've learned a new phrase here in the south, "It will be fine... it will...!"

I'm picking up some black pipe on Monday, screw it together, and be done in about an hour.

I'm 56 years old and not into building a monument to myself... It will outlast me for sure.

My goal is to do this shop on the cheap... and conquer my OCD in the process.

I've learned how to coexist my bike and the shop... any time I'm creating sawdust, I either zip up the bike in a dustproof cover or move it out of the shop until the dust settles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike De Luca View Post
    <snip>
    I've learned how to coexist my bike and the shop... any time I'm creating sawdust, I either zip up the bike in a dustproof cover or move it out of the shop until the dust settles.
    Or think about good dust collection...........

A sudden twist in the decision making process...

I ended up with their master kit... ordered it the other day after pricing black pipe. The kit went on sale for $99 over at Northern Tool with no freight fees if you pick it up at the store. The black pipe, with all the fittings, was going to run $50 plus. The RapidAir system comes with enough pipe to run the included second outlet to the upstairs garage... that was the cincher... Mary loves to use the air when cleaning stuff and it will be great to top off the car and truck tires...

Northern Tool/RapidAir Link...

I understand Harbor Freight has knocked off the RapidAir system master kit and is selling it for $79...