Thread: Adjusting my Delta Unisaw

Adjusting my Delta Unisaw

I understand to adjust the miter Gage slot to the blade that the top needs to be loosened & moved in small increments until the blade lines up at both the back & front of the blade using the same tooth on the blade.

My saw blade is wide at the back on the right side between the blade & right miter slot. So do I loosen the 2 front bolts & the right rear bolt & move the front of the table to the left until the measurement is the same at both the front & back of the blade?

Thanks
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

'Suggest you keep one bolt "snug" and the rest just a little less snug as you do this so you can gently tap the top with a rubber mallet. It will help you keep your increments very, very small as you zero things in. It probably doesn't matter if you move the front of the back since it's a very small distance involved.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Agree with Jim. I'd do it with the insert in also and move it the direction that moves the blade most toward the center of the slot in the insert.

Jay
    Jay St. Peter