Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture Help

Picture Help

Hi Eveyone..

My wife's Dad passed and the attached pic is the best picture we have to do a memorial (I use the glowboards from Jim Good and engrave in the acrylic). The pic was stuck to the glass in the picture frame, so I had to scan the picture and the glass. I'm looking for anyone who can "fix" this picture or point me in the right direction on fixing it.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retired Navy SHCS (SW/AW)
    Universal Versalaser VLS 3.50 30W / Corel X4
    God Bless

can't do much with the resolution picture you psoted here. pm me with better resolution pic and i'll do what I can
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Kevin:
    That appears to be a fairly easy fix. Photoshop or Corel Photopaint clone tool would do most of the job. Would need the high resolution photo though. Be glad to help you if you can e-mail it to me. lbratton@centurylink.net
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Kevin

this is a few minutes work in PhotoPaint. Sorry I don't have more time but a higher res image would help everybody.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Scan the photo again, larger this time, then zip it up and post the zipped file. It can be much bigger than you post the way that you did.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

I had to use a little guess work here and there but this is all I could do with what I had.Copy of scan2.jpg

Frank---you "dood" good!!

Bruce

Well beins were showin what we did..this is the one I sent to Kevin (cept it was 600dpi)
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

A drawn image is also an alternative which might float your boat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

wow frank your gooooood
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

WOW!!!!! Thanks everyone for your interest and help with this... I know this will be a blessing to my wife and her family! Frank--- what program did you use to do the drawn image??

Thanks again everyone!
    Retired Navy SHCS (SW/AW)
    Universal Versalaser VLS 3.50 30W / Corel X4
    God Bless

Frank

Both pieces are very impressive. I especially like your drawing. How did you do that?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Frank.. all I can say is stunning!
    Epilog Fusion 32 60W

That drawn image is brilliant Frank. You just have to share the information on how you did this (please).

Paul.

Frank! Beautiful work! Can we assume you're a professional artist along with being a great guy? Great talent to have!

Art