Thread: Clothing Suppliers

Clothing Suppliers

I'm thinking about making some fabric appliques with my laser......does anyone have a good supplier for t-shirts and sweatshirts that they can be applied to?
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Steve,

Go on Stahls web site. They should have what you are looking for.

Look at Broder Bros. That's where I buy mine.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanks guys!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

SanMar. They have a warehouse in NJ and great customer service.

Hi Steve,
    I use shirtsupplier.com and they are pretty reasonably priced?? Check them out.

http://www.shirtsupplier.com/

Hi Steve,

Are you going to heat press the applique or sew them with an embroidery machine? Maybe just sew them with a zigzag stitch on a regular sewing machine? Applique is something I have just started working with. I am cutting tackle twill on a vinyl cutter and I will use my new laser as soon as it is moved to the workshop. We tried to put the laser in the back bedroom where we have our plotter but the first time we cut acrylic with it my wife got REALLY unhappy... (smell). So, we must move it to the workshop.

If you are anywhere new Long Beach California try to get to the ISS show. You can find a TON of shirt suppliers there.

http://www.issshows.com/long-beach/

EDIT: I just saw your location. They will have an ISS show in Orlando Florida in February:

http://www.issshows.com/orlando/

-James Leonard
    Last edited by James Leonard; 01-04-2011 at 1:43 PM. Reason: changed recommendation
    Liberty CNC / Sherline / Mach3 / SheetCAM / CorelDraw V12, X3 and X4 / EZ Smart System / DragonCNC / DXFTool