Thread: Grizzly Clamp Rack....anyone have it?

Grizzly Clamp Rack....anyone have it?

Hi Everyone

I was planning on building a mobile clamp cart for my ever growing collection of these wonderful contraptions

Grizzly has thiers on sale for 50 bucks, figured at that price why build one. They don;t provide any dimensions on the website however.

Anyone have one of these? Can you take some quick measurements for me? Just want to know how much floor space they take up

TIA

George

George, I have a slightly older version, and the footprint is about 2' x 3' (2' wide, 3' deep). The nice thing about the older ones is that you can store clamps on both sides of the rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott T Smith View Post
    The nice thing about the older ones is that you can store clamps on both sides of the rack.
    You can store clamps on both sides of this woodstock clamp buddy too, not just the older model.

Thanks guys. I found the Clamp Buddy by Steelex on amazon's website. I beleive its the same rack and amazon had dimensions.

At 50 bucks... mine is going to be here on Tuesday. Till now, I've always hung them on the wall... but I now have two assembly tables and I'm getting tired of walking all over the place to get a clamp.

At 50 bucks, it is cheaper than making one!