Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Home Theater surround sound setup advice needed

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Nagle View Post
    That's going to be some sub. A pair of those would would do some serious structural damage.

Thanks for bringing the Elemental Designs plate amp to my attention. I've bought sub drivers for my car from them before. I didn't realize they also sold HT plate amps, and 1300W amps at that! That will definitely be plenty for that driver.

So the Mach 5 Audio IXL 18" driver isn't generally available yet?
    its a monster plate amp..highly recommended. I have tried pro amps and always seem to come back to this one as my favorite amp.

The IXL 18.2 is available for purchase right now...but mark is preparing a nice upgrade to it as we speak. same basket...but with more excursion...better power handling, and lower distortion. Should be available soon from what he says.

Tim, did Mark Seaton design this sub? Who's selling it? I did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Nagle View Post
    Tim, did Mark Seaton design this sub? Who's selling it? I did a search and didn't come up with anything.
    Mark Rowgowski...and the company is here:

http://www.istonline.ca/

i think mark was a designer for Morel...but i am not sure. He is a super guy.