I'm compiling a list of threads that show the turning process from rough wood to finished object. When it gets finished it will become a new "sticky" in the list of "master stickies" so new users can find it easily.
Here is what I have found over the last few days.
List of start to finish turnings on SMC
- “Progressive Pics” thread http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?146700
- Manzanita Bowl http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...m-afraid!-quot
- Ash Vase http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?158865
- Mesquite vase http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?157453
List of videos on Youtube
- Hollow form (3-part series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJo-mQUHoQs
- Bowl (3-part series) (no sandpaper) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4npEEeJ7M
- Log to Natural-edge Bowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYQTW...eature=related
If you have any more threads/vids to share please post them in this thread and we will add them to this post for easy searching in the future.